Today, 4 April 2017, Garden Route and Klein Karoo (GR&KK) Regional Tourism Office (RTO), is proud to announce the four lucky winners of our GR&KK app competition.
The Executive Mayor of Eden District Municipality (Eden DM), Cllr Memory Booysen and the Municipal Manager of Eden DM, Mr Monde Stratu, drew the lucky numbers on 3 April 2017.
The winners and their prizes are as follows:
- Mr Joep Joubert – a Buffelsdrift Game Lodge Experience for two people, Bush safari: Meerkat Safari: Elephant feeding experience: plus 1 night stay at Turnberry Boutique Hotel; valid until the end of November 2017;
- Ms Engelize du Preez – 7 night stay at Keurbooms Lagoon Caravan Park, for four people, valid from May 2017 until November 2017 plus a hopper ticket, for four people SAASA (Monkeyland, Birds of Eden and Jukani);
- Ms Nadia Nagel – Winner until 2 nights, 2 dinners and a cheese experience at House Martin Guest Lodge; valid to 28 February 2018; and
- Mr Francois Schoeman – Safari Ostrich Show Farm Experience (1hour tour), plus a Cango Caves Tour. Valid until 31 December 2017.
The winners who had to “share and like” the application’s Facebook page, downloaded and entered the competition via the GR&KK Competition link on the application.
The competition was launched at the Beeld Holiday show in Midrand from 24-26 February 2017 and competition entries closed at midnight on 31 March 2017, during the competition awareness was raised about the GR&KK application, its features and the sponsors who made it possible for Eden District Municipality to roll out the competition. Local Tourism Offices (LTOs) sourced a range of prizes from local businesses, which included:
- Keurbooms Lagoon Caravan Park;
- SAASA (Monkeyland, Birds of Eden and Jukani);
- Turnberry Boutique Hotel;
- Buffelsdrift Game Lodge;
- House Martin Guest Lodge;
- Safari Ostrich Show Farm; and
- Cango Caves.
The GR&KK RTO would like to thank all role players who assisted in making the competition a success, including the generosity of the sponsors for providing the prizes.
Eden DM believes that the winners will enjoy the activities and travelling to and through the picturesque Garden Route and Klein Karoo region.
Filed Under: Featured
About the Author: