Eden District Municipality (Eden DM) has made funds available to assist landowners neighbouring rural roads with fencing of their properties.
The funding will only be applicable on a subsidy basis. It effectively means that a 60% subsidy will be contributed towards the material on completion of the fencing. The subsidy has been determined by an average price for material to the Fencing Subsidy Policy of the Eden DM.
New fences must adhere to the specifications of the Provincial Government of the Western Cape: Roads Infrastructure Department. Minimum specifications will be made available to successful applicants.
- Application forms can be obtained from Ms Bernadene Prinsloo from the Roads Services Department. Contact numbers: Office 044 803 1506; Cell: 082 800 1263; E-mail address: email@example.com.
- Closing date for submission of applications is 31 May 2018.
- All applications will be verified and successful applicants will be notified by 30 June 2018.
- All fences must be fully completed by 31 January 2019 for payment before 28 February 2019.
- Payments will be made after inspection have been completed.