Call the Business Helpline to assist us in identifying Red Tape barriers Together we make business in the Western Cape better
We’ve set up a Business Helpline to make it easier for you to start and run your business.
Call us to grow your business better together
The Business Helpline is a Red Tape to Red Carpet Programme initiative, implemented to create an enabling business environment by:
Providing guidance to entrepreneurs and SMMEs in the start-up and running of their businesses; and Identifying and addressing red-tape-related barriers experienced by SMMEs and businesses in general.
Call the Business Helpline between 8am and 6pm weekdays on 0861 888 126 or alternatively e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Red Tape to Red Carpet Programme reflects the Western Cape Government’s commitment to creating and maintaining an enabling environment for businesses.
The programme aims to reduce red tape by:
1. Striving to eliminate regulatory obstacles faced by entrepreneurs as they seek to grow their businesses and create jobs by:
- making it easier to obtain information on starting and growing a business, including access to advice, training, and referral to finance sources.
2. Identifying red tape, including the rules, regulations and procedures that serve as barriers in the interaction between the public and private sector, through:
- showing leadership in advocacy for better regulatory reforms;
- driving key initiatives to reduce red tape associated with bureaucratic delays;
- gathering evidence on the impact of red tape in key sectors in the Province so as to identify and prioritise areas for regulatory reform.
Together we can create an enabling environment that will grow the economy of the Western Cape and create jobs.
Business Helpline: 0861 888 126