SAPREC is a non-profit organisation that is fully dependent on public always funding.We have unfortunately come to the point that funding has all but dried up. Financially it is not going well with our little centre and we are facing closure if things do not get better by the end of June.
Tersia Marais, a loyal friend of SAPREC has therefore come up with the wonderful idea of selling mugs in aid of funding for SAPREC.
These mugs can also be sent overseas at additional packaging and postage costs.
To all our local people in and around Mossel Bay there is good news about the mugs! Mugs will be on the shelves at the following outlets from Friday 23/05/2014 at R65 each:
- The consulting rooms of Dr Frans de Graaff in Hartenbos Heuwels
- BAYVET in the Mossel Bay Mall in Heiderand (Next to the SPUR)
Should you wish to place a larger order please email Tersia at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
For those who wish to order them from abroad: Packaging and Postage for the UK and USA will be an extra amount of R165-00 bringing the total per mug to R230-00
How to order:
- Orders have to be placed per email and addressed to: Tersia at email@example.com with your postal address.
- All payments are to be made into the SAPREC account: Standard Bank Mosselbay, Account number – 082847665 with the reference “SAPREC MUGS”. Overseas supporters can use our Payfast facility should they have a problem with depositing into our account. Please also let us know by e-mail to Tersia at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have done so, so that we can know it is not a donation but a payment.
- Once notification of payment has been received, the parcel will be posted and you will be notified of the tracking number.
- A time frame of about 14 working days for delivery must be allowed.
Please support us to prevent SAPREC from closing down – the African Penguin is currently endangered and needs all the help it can get to survive as a species.