Episode 2 – 19 & 20 June 2015
Sssh! Hurry before it’s sold out! It’s the next installment in the thrilling line up of Franschhoek Mystery Weekends, and this time it’s a Girls Only offering. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with your BFF, bevy of bookclub buddies or your gal pals and make the most of this awesome weekend away.
Indulge in a weekend of pure relaxation, laid back breakfasts, delectable food and world-class wines as you and your friends, or you on your own (remember this is the perfect ‘me’ time weekend) take in all that Franschhoek has to offer. For just R1 800 (single accommodation) or R3 300 (shared accommodation) for the weekend you’ll no doubt want to come back for another Franschhoek experience.
How the Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Works:
We – Franschhoek Wine Valley – randomly select a range of amazing Franschhoek experiences and create your unique Girls’ Franschhoek Mystery Weekend. This means that you have no idea where you’re staying, where you’re eating or what other experiences are in store for you. How awesome!
Your Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Package includes the following:
- Two nights’ accommodation at one of Franschhoek’s excellent four or five star hotels, B&B’s or guesthouses;
- A Friday night get together, which starts at 18h00, so please don’t be late!
- A breakfast to enjoy at two different establishments;
- A Saturday night long table dinner, sharing in laughter and good times with other like-minded gal pals;
- Cheese, chocolate and wine pairings;
- A surprise Franschhoek experience to be enjoyed during your stay;
Don’t miss out and book your Girls’ Franschhoek Mystery Weekend today! Bookings close at 12pm on Monday, 15 June.
For bookings or queries please contact Carmen Arendse on firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for single occupancy or two people sharing;
- Full payment confirms your booking;
- Not transferable and non refundable;
- No children or infants allowed.
- Excludes transport and flights.
- Accommodation, meals and activities are not transferable.
Franschhoek is a member of the Délice Network of Good Food Cities of the World.
Franschhoek was voted Number 3 in the 2015 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top 10 Destinations in South Africa.