Episode three – 31 July & 1 August 2015
Going back to basics, yet keeping it stylish with an element of surprise! This will be the focus for the next instalment in the fabulous line up of Franschhoek Mystery Weekends. Proving to be extremely popular and selling out fast don’t miss out on this one.
Indulge in a weekend of pure relaxation, laid back breakfasts, delectable food and world-class wines as you and your plus one take in all that Franschhoek has to offer. For just R1 875 per person sharing for the weekend you’ll no doubt want to come back for another Franschhoek experience.
How the Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Works:
We – Franschhoek Wine Valley – randomly select a range of amazing Franschhoek experiences and create your unique Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Classic. This means that you have no idea where you’re staying, where you’re eating or what other experiences are in store for you. Some of the best establishments have been selected for your weekend. These include the likes of La Residence and Le Quartier Français, as well as Foliage and Pierneef à La Motte restaurants, amongst others. How awesome!
Your Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Package includes the following:
- Two nights’ accommodation at one of Franschhoek’s excellent four or five star hotels, B&B’s or guesthouses;
- A Friday night cheese and wine tasting on a Franschhoek wine farm;
- A Saturday night dinner;
- A breakfast to enjoy at two different establishments;
- Two proudly Franschhoek experiences.
Don’t miss out and book your Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Classic today! Bookings close at 12pm on Friday, 17 July.
For bookings or queries please contact Carmen Arendse on email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for two persons sharing per weekend;
- Full payment confirms your booking;
- Not transferable and non refundable;
- No children or infants allowed.
- Excludes transport and flights.
- Accommodation, meals and activities are not transferable.
Franschhoek is a member of the Délice Network of Good Food Cities of the World.
Franschhoek was voted Number 3 in the 2015 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top 10 Destinations in South Africa.