Episode four – 11 & 12 September
Book now before you miss out! We’re ending our series of Franschhoek Mystery Weekends on a high note with our ‘Spring Mystery Weekend’. What better way to celebrate all things new than in the comfort of the gorgeous Franschhoek Wine Valley.
Indulge in a weekend of pure relaxation, laid back breakfasts, delectable food and world-class wines as you and your plus one take in all that Franschhoek has to offer. For just R1 700 per person sharing for the weekend you’ll no doubt want to come back for another Franschhoek experience.
How the Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Works:
We – Franschhoek Wine Valley – randomly select a range of amazing Franschhoek experiences and create your unique Franschhoek Spring Mystery Weekend. This means that you have no idea where you’re staying, where you’re eating or what other experiences are in store for you. Some of the best establishments have been selected for your weekend. These include the likes of La Residence and Le Quartier Français, as well as Foliage and Pierneef à La Motte restaurants, amongst others. How awesome!
Your Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Package includes the following:
- Two nights’ accommodation at one of Franschhoek’s excellent four or five star hotels, B&B’s or guesthouses;
- A surprise event on the Friday night;
- A voucher to be redeemed for the Saturday night dinner;
- A breakfast to enjoy at two different establishments;
- A Franschhoek Wine Tram experience;
- Add a bit of artistic flair to your weekend with a movie, which includes all the trimmings, at The Screening Room at Le Quartier Français.
Don’t miss out and book your Franschhoek Spring Mystery Weekend today! Bookings close at 12pm on Monday, 7 September.
For bookings or queries please contact Carmen Arendse on firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for two persons sharing per weekend;
- Full payment confirms your booking;
- Not transferable and non refundable;
- No children or infants allowed.
- Excludes transport and flights.
- Accommodation, meals and activities are not transferable.
Franschhoek is a member of the Délice Network of Good Food Cities of the World.
Franschhoek was voted Number 3 in the 2015 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top 10 Destinations in South Africa.