Khanyisa is an innovative Accounting Learnership that helps learners develop their potential through a new initiative funded by Fasset (the Finance and Accounting Services SETA) for the Western Cape, based in George.
Khanyisa includes theoretical training towards the NQF6 ICB Financial Accountant and the training will take place from February 2015 to December 2015. There is a workplace component that will take place from March to August 2016.
The following modules were included in the 10-month (NQF6 Financial Accountant -ICB) Khanyisa Training Programme:
|Junior Bookkeeping||Senior Bookkeeping||Technical Financial Accounting||Financial Accounting|
|Bookkeeping to Trial Balance||Financial Statements||Income Tax Returns||Corporate Strategy|
|Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns||Cost and Management Accounting||Business Law and Accounting Control||Management Accounting Control Systems|
|Computerised Bookkeeping||Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks|
|Business Literacy||Accounting Theory and Practice|
We are awaiting the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers to finalise the last assessments of the qualification, after which we will issue all learners with the certificates of competency.
Learners also completed the following training modules for Work Readiness:
- Work Readiness Training Modules
|CV Skills||Interview Skills|
|Personal Impact||Customer Service Skills|
|Mental Skills and Abilities||Resilience|
Qualified Financial Accounting learners available (ICB NQF6) No placement fee! Call today!!
- Learners have a thorough knowledge of accounting theory and practice
- 12-month full-time facilitated Financial Accounting studies in George
- CV’s, results and attendance records available – we can facilitate the interview process
- Learners are enthusiastic, skilled and eager to make a difference.
- A great addition to your business
- Celebrate new opportunities
- Learning area included: Bookkeeping to Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Income Tax Returns, Corporate Strategy, Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns, Cost and Management Accounting, Business Law and Accounting Control, Management Accounting Control Systems, Computerised Bookkeeping, Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks, Business Literacy, Accounting Theory and Practice