Empowaworx is searching for a bright, energetic and resourceful team player to join our team.
- Creatively use sponsorship assets to build and demonstrate innovative marketing programmes which will add genuine value to potential clients and Empowaworx
- Manage all contractual rights and work with sponsors to deliver their activation goals
- Create activation proposals for sponsors that align with their strategy
- Be the central point of contact internally and externally for all partner related activity
- Ensure the digital, communications and other internal teams are fully aware of all campaign activities of sponsors
- Lead on delivering all commercial rights in relation to the sponsor’s contract at all levels of our engagements.
- Liaise with event managers and clients to ensure implementation and application of sponsor rights.
- As part of the event team, working closely with other streams of business – Media, Events, Design and Speakers Bureau.
- Source and Coordinating event sponsorshipsCoordinating event sponsorshipsCoordinating event sponsorshipscoordinate sponsorships
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Developing leads with prospective clients and building an industry network
- Development of bespoke presentations, including market research and data to build powerful and persuasive proposals based on the marketing objectives and the business needs of potential clients
- Full Time
- Subject to 3-month probationary period
SKILSS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- The ability to work on their own initiative, effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Excited by challenges and motivated to find solutions that work for all parties.
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Educated to degree level
Please send resume, references, and salary requirements. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered to email@example.com with the subject line “Event Sponsorship Coordinator”