Enjoy The Chapman Hotels mid-week special for 1 night only near the ocean with our awesome Autumn Accommodation rates on offer.
The Chapman Hotel is a family owned hotel situated on Brookes Hill (just above the Oceanarium) which, with its panoramic views of the ocean, will provide the ideal location for your stay in Port Elizabeth. The Chapman hotel is within 4 kilometers of the airport and within a hundred meters of the beachfront.
HEREWITH OUR AWESOME AUTUMN ACCOMMODATION RATES:
ACCOMMODATION SINGLE RATE
R680.00 INCLUDING BREAKFAST
ACCOMMODATION DOUBLE RATE
R375.00 PER PERSON SHARING INCLUDING BREAKFAST
ACCOMMODATION TRIPLE RATE
R345.00 PER PERSON SHARING -INCLUDING BREAKFAST
* WE OFFER A R50 DINNER VOUCHER TO OUR RESTAURANT, BLACKBEARDS, WITH EVERY BOOKING MADE – http://www.chapman.co.za/restaurant.aspx .
Further, kindly find attached our Buffet & Daily Lunch Specials for your kind attention.
EVENTS MAY 2018 (BOOK YOUR STAY AT THE CHAPMAN WHILE YOU VISIT OUR LOCAL EVENTS)
COMPLEMENTARY BAYWORLD TICKETS AVAILABLE TO OUR GUESTS
- RENT, THE MUSICAL- 16 MAY 2018 – 02 JUNE 2018 – THE ATHENEAUM (PEMADS)
- THE RED TREE ON MAIN -24 MAY 2018 – 24 MAY 2018 EVENING WINE TASTING WITH CREATION WINES
- 18H00 FOR 18H30 SHARP
- NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 5 – 25 MAY 2018 – 26 MAY 2018 – BAYWORLD MUSEUM
- WHACK, WAGGLE & WIN – 27 MAY 2018 – 02 JUNE 2018 – HUMEWOOD GOLF CLUB
- ART IN THE PARK – 27 MAY 2018 – 27 MAY 2018 – ST GEORGES PARK
- MAMA MIA HERE I GO AGAIN!!! INDULGENCE PE -11 MAY 2018 – 30 JUNE 2018
WE ENCLOSE BELOW A DEMOGRAPHIC OF THE CHAPMAN:
- A DESCRIPTION OF THE HOTEL FACILITIES
- DEMOGRAPHIC DETAILS
- PHOTOGRAPHIC DETAILS OF THE HOTEL
- EVENTS OVER THE EASTER WEEKEND
1). A DESCRIPTION OF THE HOTEL FACILITIES
Situated in the friendly city of Port Elizabeth in the Nelson Mandela Metropole, The Chapman is a 23 roomed family business, which is owned and managed by the Franklin family. The Chapman Hotel includes the internationally famous restaurant, Blackbeards® Tavern, which, besides being known as Port Elizabeth’s Seafood Landmark, has been a wine and dine destination for the tourism industry since 1975.
Situated on Brookes Hill between King’s Beach, the Blue Flag Humewood Beach and the world-renowned water sports mecca of Hobie Beach, The Chapman offers the traveler a blend of well-appointed accommodation and world-class cuisine in a setting reminiscent of lazy summer days of leisure.
The hotel offers both Single and Double/Twin rooms and all rooms can accommodate two persons. Of the twenty-three rooms, eight (8) rooms have double beds and fifteen (15) rooms have twin beds (two single beds per room).
All rooms are sea-facing and have a full en-suite bathroom. Upstairs rooms have sliding doors opening onto their balconies and are air-conditioned, while the downstairs rooms have sliding doors which open onto the garden and pool area accentuating the panoramic view of Algoa Bay.
Some of the facilities provided in the rooms are:
- En-suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, hand basin, and toilet;
- Remote-controlled Colour Television with M-Net and Satellite TV;
- Desk, coffee table, and two chairs;
- Free-standing wardrobe;
- Luggage rack;
- International plug point;
- Electrical shaving point.
Besides the above, the following amenities, facilities, and services are offered:
Swimming Pool with cascading waterfall, bar and barbecue; Secured, private parking; Facsimile and e-mail facilities; Babysitting service on request;
24-hour Medical Service on call; Outsourced Airport shuttle service on request; Hairdryers on request; Room service; Free Wifi. For those guests enjoying their travels and in need of some fresh clothes, the Chapman’s in-house laundry provides guests with the convenience of a same day laundry service.
Private parking is available for Hotel Guests, Restaurant Guests, and Tour Buses.