Faced with a slow computer, you might be daunted at the thought of replacing it. But Syntech, a firm sourcing industry-leading technology products from around the world, has a few simple upgrades to get your computer feeling brand new again.
Speed is crucial
If you’re experiencing sluggish operations, you might be in the market for a Crucial SSD upgrade. Booting up your PC, loading apps, and saving files all depend on your storage drive.
The Crucial SSD is 13x faster than a typical hard drive and 40x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive. There are no small moving parts that are prone to failure, making this SSD more durable than traditional drives.
It will also give you a boost when gaming. The SSD accelerates nearly everything on your rig, slashing load time to get you into the game.
Memory building blocks
If your computer is running slow, a Crucial memory upgrade may give it the boost that it needs. Numerous computer operations depend on memory, including:
- Opening tabs while surfing the Web on your Internet browser
- Editing photos or videos
- Playing a game, listening to music or watching a video
- Multitasking between multiple apps
The Crucial memory upgrade is easy to install and will increase your system performance. It’s compatible with OEM systems and OEM warranties. It’s also 100% component and module tested for superior reliability.
Gamers might consider installing the Ballistix gaming memory solution, which will give you faster speeds and timings than standard Crucial memory with lower latencies. The solution has premium components manufactured in-house and tested to punishing standards.
On the go upgrades
If you’re just looking to make working on the go easier, the Syntech team advises the following quick fixes:
- Plugging cables in and out can be a thing of the past, as the GoFreeTech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo allows you to bypass the hassle of cables. The easy-to-use combo features stylish design, smooth mouse movement and a comfortable keyboard – perfect for the office or home. The combo features an ultra-slim design and a Plug-and-Play USB nano receiver, with no software required.
- Power points can be few and far between when on the go, but the RAVPower portable charger power bank will let you power up while out of the office. The palm-sized charger provides up to 2 extra charges for most smartphones. This charger uses 2A input, which will charge twice as fast as a standard charger, and is capable of fully charge the battery in less than 3 hours. The iSmart2.0 powered USB port automatically identify connected device and provides up to 2.4A of charging current, so your device always gets the maximum safe charging current it is designed for and returns to full battery in the quickest time.
- Working in public places can leave your privacy at risk. The Professional Privacy Film is designed to protect the confidentiality of information displayed on your screen. The filter has been adapted for people who work on the go – in offices, public spaces, airports or trains – and can be removed and repositioned with ease. Once in position, the film only allows for the screen to be seen by the person sitting in front of it. Any sideways view over a 30° angle is completely obscured by an opaque filter. The filter also protects your screen from scratches, stains and impacts.
Syntech sources industry-leading technology products from around the world and distributes them throughout sub-Saharan Africa. The company caters for several industries and operates in multiple vertical markets, with a particular focus on providing value added service and support to:
- Mass retail
- Niche retail
- Online retail
- Managed service providers
- Security and surveillance
- Apple resellers
Syntech delivers thousands of products around sub-Saharan Africa daily and provides localised warranty support on all its brands. The business offers a wide range of technical services, which include memory and component upgrades and the diagnosing of hardware problems. The business creates markets for new tech innovation products, which means it’s constantly at the forefront of cutting-edge technology. For more information, please visit: www.syntech.co.za