Introducing the ‘Tales Series’, ‘V Series’ and ‘Precision Series’
Journey’s End Vineyards (situated on the mountain slopes above Sir Lowry’s Pass Village near Somerset West), one of South Africa’s most sustainable and experimental wineries, is revamping its range of wines to give clear differentiation between its three series, while maintaining a consistent theme across the family of wines.
- Tales Series: The new labels on these four wines are designed to tell the story behind each wine:
- Weather Station Sauvignon Blanc
- Haystack Chardonnay
- The Huntsman – Shiraz, Mourvèdre, Viognier
- Pastor’s Blend – Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- V Series: Comprising five varietal wines – Chardonnay, Merlot, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc)
- Precision Series: Comprising three top tier wines – Destination Chardonnay, The Griffin (Syrah), Cape Doctor (Cabernet Sauvignon)
The new look Tales Series will be the first wines being released and will be available nationally retailing between R89 and R99 at selected retail outlets and wine merchants.
The V Series and Precision Series will be released later in the year and will be available in and around Cape Town.
VISIT JOURNEY’S END VINEYARDS
Journey’s End, owned by the Gabb family, is a picturesque wine farm situated on the mountain slopes above Sir Lowry’s Pass Village, near Somerset West, in the Helderberg basin.
The stylish tasting centre, glassed on three sides, overlooks the barrel cellar and embraces the untrammelled beauty of the panoramic vista.
- Tasting, sales, cheese platters and snacks by appointment: Monday Friday: 10h00 – 17h00
- BYO picnic
- Walks, hikes, MTB and horse-riding
Journey’s End Vineyards
Journey’s End rebranded Tales Series wines