Adventure Boot Camp is the leading health and fitness centre for women in South Africa.
With a strong team of dedicated professionals, they offer proper fitness guidance to women who take part in their different outdoor fitness programmes. Adventure Boot Camp organises camps for women so that they can focus on their health and are committed to their fitness.
Fitness and camping programmes offered by Adventure Boot Camp:
1. Unlimited Sessions: It is a four-week outdoor exercise programme at Adventure Boot Camp. It provides workout programmes for women. Fitness instruction, motivational training, nutritional counselling, as well as fun and energising activities designed by the organisers help the campers reach their fitness goals.
2. 40-Day Challenge: You can join this two-camp programme of 40 days with the goal of achieving a healthy body.
• Completing the challenge: Regional luck winners are selected at the end of the challenge. To qualify for the prizes, participants must finish 40 sessions in 40 days.
• Weight loss and fitness: Adventure Boot Camp provides the participants with a nutritional meal planned by qualified dietitians. Apart from that, there will be pre and post assessments that will help them lose weight and get a fit and strong body in 40 days.
• Daily motivations: There is a 40 Day Challenge Facebook Group exclusively for the paid members that have joined the 40-day challenge. This group will post daily motivations to help their members be on track and advance towards their fitness goals.
• Fun and exciting lifestyle: While working on fitness, Adventure Boot Camp does not let its members forget about having fun. Members can share the fun among them and there are exciting weekly prizes for them to win.
3. Adventure Me: You can choose the location of the camp from five provinces – Western Cape, Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Limpopo and North West. This camping programme helps women maintain their focus on fitness and move towards their goals steadily.
Adventure Boot Camp offers the opportunity to be their franchise or trainer to qualified women.
To know more about the services of Adventure Boot Camp and read the inspirational stories of strong women, please visit their official website: https://www.adventurebootcamp.co.za/web/.
About Adventure Boot Camp:
Adventure Boot Camp was established in September 2005. It started with one location and 30 enthusiastic women. Today this fitness centre operates in more than 60 locations throughout the country. They offer professional fitness guidance and affordable outdoor fitness programme like camps in several locations including Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria etc.
Unit 2, Upper Ground Floor
Double Tree by Hilton, Brickfield Road
Woodstock, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: +27 21 447 2746