It’s International Wine Day on 25th May…. the perfect day to pay tribute to the many wonders of wine. Revered by cultures around the world for centuries, wine is, quite possibly, the most-cherished beverage known to man.
“Where there is no wine there is no love” – Euripides
“Wine is sunlight, held together by water” – Galileo Galilei.
“Wine cheers the sad, revives the old, inspires the young, makes weariness forget his toil” – Lord Byron
“Wine is bottled poetry” – Robert Louis Stevenson
“Wine is the most civilized thing in the world” – Ernest Hemingway
“Drinking good wine with good food in good company is one of life’s most civilized pleasures” – Michael Broadbent
What better place to celebrate International Wine Day than at Belthazar, where the wine experience is second to none, tempting wine-lovers with:
- the largest wine-by-the-glass bar, serving over 250 of the Cape’s finest wines by the glass
- an award-winning wine-list of 700 fine wines and sought-after rare vintages
- professional wine storage in a designer vinotèque
- Riedel glassware to enhance the wine of your choice
- Expertly trained sommeliers to advise you on the wine list and the ideal dish to match your choice of wine.
This is Belthazar, a Theatre of Fine Food and Wine, perfectly located in the heart of the V&A Waterfront, which also offers an award-winning meat and seafood extravaganza, a spectacular all-weather dining enclosure on the terrace, panoramic views of the Waterfront and Table Mountain and a noble social responsibility initiative: ‘Giving a Helping Hand to Someone in the Dark’
So, round up your friends and family and head to Belthazar to celebrate the virtues of wine and the good life!
Belthazar Restaurant, Wine Bar & Grill, Shop 153, Victoria Wharf, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
Open daily from noon until late. Booking advised
· Email: email@example.com
· Website: www.belthazar.co.za