August is Water Quality Month so we will be helping the 20 Respondents in Plett to make their lives easier by offering them a complimentary Domestic Water Assessment*
Did you know that there is a chance that, if your geyser malfunctioned, you may not be covered by insurance because these facts:
- Most geysers are not compliant with South African National Standards 10252 and 10254.
- If your geyser is not compliant, your insurance could deny your geyser claim as you will need a Plumbing Institute Registration Board Certificate of Compliance.
- We are offering 20 Plett Homeowners a free Domestic Water Compliancy Assessment* during Water Quality Month.
- Then we can provide you with a PIRB Certificate of Compliance for your insurance.
- If there are any issues, we can quote upfront and find the best way to fix them.
This offer is open to the first 20 Plettonians who contact us for a free Domestic Water Assessment during August 2020.