During the full lockdown, most workers had mixed feelings about the work-from-home situation. However, it wasn’t the idea of working from home all day that bothered her, but other factors contributed as well.
– A pay cut just because employees were working from home.
– There is no clear distinction between work and home if there is a sudden zoom call after working hours.
– Working from home didn’t mean employees were free to work from dusk till dawn.
Maybe a proper layout wasn’t set up when it came to the first time that the whole world shifted to online working. However, freelancers have been doing it all along.
How do they manage to like it?
Because there is a difference between working from home & online working, working from home could be anything, but often we get frustrated when we are working under a corporate conglomerate. You can work from home without being under the permanent employment of anyone.
What Are Some Of The Worries
Here are some of the challenges often faced by people who are working from home indefinitely.
– The communication gap between you and anyone with whom you are working can lead to many misconceptions. Try to plan and prepare some of the meetings beforehand, and do not prevent asking questions when the need comes.
– The loneliness of working, but this will always have an easy solution. All you need to do is find out individuals in your neighborhood and sit together. You will even find cafes where you can work for hours.
– The trouble of payment. Well, there shouldn’t be any trouble at all because when you are working online, any mode of online payment is acceptable. There are some hip companies that also allow transactions with the help of Cryptocurrency. Now, that is what we call the future! If you are yet to begin with your Crypto trading account, then begin today with the help of bitcoin up.
– If the monotony of the house is what’s troubling you, then you can move around and find new places to excite you. After all, you are not barred to a 9-5 office desk.
Why Are People Preferring This
Why do people prefer this online situation? There are many who are even leaving their 9-5 jobs and going for more lucrative freelancing options, but why so? Let’s find out more.
1. The Freedom
The freedom of choosing whom you could work with is something we all are tempted towards. Yes, when you start on your own as your freelancer, this tempting offer might be hard to come. However, when you get an impressive portfolio to prove your credibility, you can easily choose the companies or individuals you would want to work with.
This is one of the pioneer reasons why most people are now switching and quitting their 9-5.
2. The Concept Of Digital Nomad
If you are not aware of the term digital nomad, then you are certainly missing out. By the name, you can guess what it means. It is not just about working online, but by being a digital nomad, you can work in different locations.
You can set up workstations all over the world, and after you are done with that city, you can pack and move to some other place. Digital nomads are getting so common that localities are setting up cafes and renting houses just to accommodate the digital nomads.
3. The Crazy Earning Methods
With any corporate chain, you have to accept the payment method selected by the company. However, you might have the crazy idea of earning in Cryptocurrency. You can look for a freelancing job that pays in Bitcoin.
So, you can understand the plethora of earning options you are getting. Plus, it is mostly about freedom of choice. When you are working online, you have the freedom to choose the company you wish to work with.
The work is always temporary, and you are allowed a change whenever you feel like it. Plus, you do not have the same boring desk to work in year after year; you can be a digital nomad and work from anywhere around the world and earn in different currencies.
If you are not satisfied with your 9-5, start getting your portfolio ready and shift to full-time online work.